Welcome to Jaiho Agro! Jaiho Agro operates jaihoagro.com .
How information is used at Jaiho Agro:
The information collected at Jaiho Agro is used as follows:
a. With the help of the information, best and enhanced shopping experience is provided to Jaiho Argo’s customers
b. Enquiries and other requests are responded to by Jaiho Agro
c. Your information is used as to send you emails and updates.
d. The information provided by you is used for administration of various promotions, site features and surveys.
SERVICE means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is the data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit)
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) mean any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and Last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
- Cookies and Data Usage
We may use your personal data to contact you through newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access it through any device.
The usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol Address (IP Address0, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so by turning on the Location on your device. We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improvise and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time through your device’s settings.
TRACKING COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some of the portions of our Service.
Example of some cookies are:
- SESSION COOKIES: We use Session Cookies to operate our service.
- PREFERENCE COOKIES: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- SECURITY COOKIES: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number(work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, NDA agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security(or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
5. USE OF DATA
Jaiho Agro uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service;
- To monitor int usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal of notices, email-instruction etc.;
- To provide you with the news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent. 6. RETENTION OF DATA
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obliged to retain this data for longer period of time.
7. TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
8. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
DISCLOSURE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred. We may also disclose your information:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
- For the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent in any other case;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of the company, our customers or others. 9. SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, provide service on our behalf or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
12. CI/CD TOOLS
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our service.
13. BEHAVIORAL REMARKETING
15. USAGE BY CHILDREN
Our services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children below 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of Parental consent, we can take steps to remove that information from our servers. If you are under 18 years of age, you may use your account only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
17. CONTACT US