The information collected by JaiHo Cab is: –
1. Information about user’s location through GPS/ IP address/ wi-fi.
- Ratings or feedback for riders/ride’s experience from the customers.
- User’s name, login name and password, email id, address, phone number.
- Government identification number
- Birth date and photo
6.Transaction information when user use our any service, including amount charged, any promotion code, the distance traveled by customer, date/time on which service was provided to the customer or any other service.
- Any other information regarding to surveys/offers provided to customers.
- Whenever any user/customer logged in our website / mobile app then we can collect server logs or device IP address or pages viewed or access date/time.
NOTE: – It must be noted that for direct marketing purpose, JaiHo Cabs does not sell any of its customers’ information to any third party.
How the Information is used at Jaiho cabs: –
- The information collected by Jaiho cab is used to avail its customers the services of transportation conveniently and reliably.
- The information is used for customers’ support.
- The information is used to increase the security/safety of the customers and services provided.
- The information is used for promotions and contests.
- The information may also be used in connection with legal proceedings.
- The information is also used to enhance communications between user and JaiHo Cabs.
- The information can also be used for any development/research for the improvement of its services.
Use of Data
Jaiho Taxi Cab uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is fully secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at [email protected].
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g., payment processors).
Links to Other Websites: – Many links to other websites may be present on Jaiho Cabs website but Jaiho cabs does not warranty about the accuracy and privacy/security of those links as jaiho cabs does not have any control over other website links. So, jaiho cabs suggest its customers and users to please use other links (links to other sites that available on JaiHo Cabs website) carefully .
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Disclaimer: – It must be noted that every information uploaded by Jaiho cabs is correct and up to date but it does not take any warranty of any information’ accuracy and completeness. If any customer thinks that any of jaiho cabs’ information is incorrect then the customer can mail or contact us and the immediate step will be taken for customer’s request. Jaiho Cabs will not be held responsible for any damage resulted from user’s access to Jaiho cabs website or mobile app. All the information of Jaiho cabs is reserved by copyright. This must be cautiously noted that any content or text or image cannot be distributed or sold without the permission jaiho cabs.