TERMS AND CONDTIONS- JAIHO TRUCKING
Welcome to Jaiho Trucking!
If you do not comply with our Agreements, then you may not use our service. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use our Service.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing us at [email protected] .
If you wish to purchase any Service, you may be asked to supply some information relevant to your purchase including but not limited to, your Credit or Debit card number, the expiry date of your card, your billing address and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: i) you have the legal right to use any card(s)or other payment method(s)in connection with any Purchase; and that ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if any fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
We issue refunds for Contracts within 15 days of the original purchase of the Contract.
Our service allows you to link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos or other material. You are responsible for Content that you post on or through Service, including its legality, reliability and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through Service, you represent and warrant that: (i) Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and(ii) that the posting of your Content on or through Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or and third-party posts on or through Service. However, by posting Content using Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute such Content available to other users of our Service, who may also use your Content subject to these terms.
Jaiho Trucking has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all content provided by users.
In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the property of Jaiho Trucking or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
- PROHIBITED USES
You may use Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service;
- In any way that violates any national or international law or regulation;
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a company employee, another user or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend company or uses of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company’s ratings.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service. ANALYTICS
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- NOT FOR THE USE BY MINORS
This service is intended only for the access and use by individuals at least 18 years of age. By accessing or using our Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age and with the full authority, right and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least 18 years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information provided by you is accurate, complete and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer a/o account. You agree to accept any responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and password., whether your password is with our Service or a third-party Service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided b users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Jaiho Trucking and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Jaiho Trucking.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY
We respect the intellectual property rights others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service Infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner or authorized on behalf of one and believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to [email protected] , with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright infringement Claims”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your Copyright.
- DMCA NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at [email protected] .
- ERROR FEEDBACK AND FEEDBACK
You may provide us either directly at [email protected] or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints and other matters related to our Service. You acknowledge and agree that:
- You shall not retain, acquire are assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback;
- Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback;
- Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party, and;
- Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback.
In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant the company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
These services are provided by our Company on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Company makes no representations and warranties of any kind, express o implied, as to the operation of their services, or the information, content or materials included therein. You agree that your use of these services, their content and any other services or items obtained from us is at your Sole Risk.
Neither company nor any person associated with company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the services. Without limiting the foregoing, neither company nor anyone associated with the company represents or warrants that the services, their content or any other services or items obtained through the service will be accurate , reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the services or the Server that makes it available are free or viruses or other harmful components or that the services or another services or items obtained through the services will otherwise meet your needs and expectations.
Company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or, otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of Merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except as prohibited by law, you will hold us and our officers, directors, employees and agents harmless for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage, however it arises (including attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses of litigation and arbitration or at trial or on appeal, if any whether or not litigation or arbitration is instituted), whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action or arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation any claim for personal injury or property damage, arising from this agreement and any violation by you of any federal, state or local laws, statutes, rules or regulations, even if company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage. Except as prohibited by law, if there is liability found on the part of the company, it will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services, and under no circumstances will there be consequential or punitive damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of punitive, incidental or consequential damages, so the prior limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using our Service.
All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- GOVERNING LAW
These terms shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of India, which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these terms will remain in effect. These terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
- CHANGES TO SERVICE
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
- AMENDMENTS TO TERMS
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically.
Your continued use of the platform following the posting of revised terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use our Service.
- WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of terms will continue in full force and effect.
By using our service or other services provided by us, you acknowledge that you have read these terms of service and agree to be bound by them.
- CONTACT US
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: [email protected] .